Wednesday, March 12, 2008

REALLY Creepy Dreams

Have you ever had a really scary, terrifying, dreadful or just plain different nightmare or dream? Tell me! I really want to know. Some are even scarier then others. I'll tell you one of my scary nightmares, but actually, it wasn't even a dream!

One time, only last night, I was laying in bed with my eyes open. Then, this really creepy, scratchy and ghostly voice interuppted the silence and moaned, "I'M...............HUNG..........GRY!" It was SO scary! My body shot streight up and I started shaking. Then, oddly enough, I had no troubles getting to sleep! But I still remember that...thing...or...voice...

P.S. Do you think your house, neighbor's house, a shed, or any type of building, person or other is haunted? How about just acting strange? Post a comment and I'll be ready to reply!

Well, that's all of the spooky stuff I have for this post. Keep reading my blog!
Lindsey

No comments: