Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break!!!

OK, I know for a fact that EVERYONE in this univerese likes Spring Break, right? I mean, if you take out the "spring" part, it's just the word "break"! We get a break off school! Get it? OK, so my humor isn't so perfect, but we get the point of this post. SPRING BREAK!

How long is your spring break? Well we have off tomorrow, Friday, since obviously it's Good Friday. Then, I have a week off after that. A couple years ago we used to get two weeks, which would have been way funner, but now they shortened it. Wahh!

What are you doing over Spring Break? Going to a different state? Country? Even a different town that may be six hours to eight seconds away? Well, here is what I am going to do. No, not a state. Not a country either. I'm staying at a hotel for Easter with my mom's family. Then, next week, we are probably going to go to MOA (Mall of America) and ride the rides there. It should be fun and very exciting. At least I think so!!!

Well, I think that's all I have for Spring Break. Tell me everything you are going to do over your spring break! Or wait, did you already have a spring break? Well, tell me now! Explain EVERY detail! Ha, ha. I'll update you more on my Spring Break adventures. Keep reading and commenting,

Lindsey

No comments: